Deli-Style Turkey Wraps
with Crunchy Garden Salad & Creamy Honey Dijon
When you’re in the mood for the flavors of a classic turkey sandwich, but feel like switching up your game a little, this wrap is just what you need. It’s got all those deli feels we love at lunchtime: thinly sliced turkey breast, crunchy cukes, sliced tomato, and crisp lettuce dressed in a sweet, zingy honey Dijon dressing all rolled into a soft flour tortilla (with lots of salad left over for a side). We just love a wrap—it’s more portable and less soggy come lunchtime, and we’re all about planning ahead.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Honey Dijon Dressing
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Sliced Turkey Breast
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim and discard root end from lettuce; roughly chop. Halve tomato lengthwise; thinly slice into half-moons. Thinly slice cucumber into rounds.
• In a small bowl, combine dressing and mayonnaise.
• Place lettuce, tomato, and cucumber in a large bowl; drizzle with as much creamy dressing as you like. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Place half the salad on the bottom two-thirds of each tortilla; top with half the turkey (all for 4 servings). Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then roll tortillas up tightly, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal and divide between plates. Serve with remaining salad on the side.