Chicken breast is a reliable protein but... sometimes it’s not the most exciting, ya know? Well, we’ve got a glossy, deeply flavored sauce to liven up the joint. It has a good dose of honey Dijon dressing since chicken loves honey mustard and the feeling is mutual. Chicken also loves tasty sides (yes, this tender white meat has a lot of love to give!). To round out the meal we’ve got cheesy, garlicky cauliflower rice and roasted green beans with a bright lemony finish. Now that’s something to get excited about!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Honey Dijon Dressing(ContainsEggs)
Monterey Jack Cheese(ContainsMilk)
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce (except cauliflower rice). • Trim green beans if necessary. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Place cauliflower rice in a medium microwave-safe bowl with ½ tsp salt (1 tsp for 4 servings). Cover bowl with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in wrap. Microwave until tender, about 5 minutes. Carefully uncover (watch out for steam!) and set aside. • Meanwhile, toss green beans on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack until tender, 12-15 minutes.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels. Season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Transfer to a cutting board; tent with foil to keep warm.
• Return pan used for chicken over medium-high heat. Add ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings) and half the stock concentrates. Cook, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan, until thickened slightly, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat. Stir in honey Dijon dressing and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4). Season with salt and pepper.
• While sauce cooks, heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice and garlic; cook until garlic is fragrant, 30 seconds. • Add remaining stock concentrate and ¼ cup water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until water has mostly absorbed and cauliflower is tender, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in sour cream, Monterey Jack, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until melted. Remove from heat. TIP: If mixture seems too thick, stir in a splash of water.
• Slice chicken crosswise. • Toss green beans with a squeeze of lemon juice and lemon zest to taste. • Divide chicken, green beans and cauliflower rice between plates. Drizzle sauce over chicken and serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.