These, friends, are not your ordinary pork chops. In fact, our chefs gave ’em a steak-like treatment, transforming the everyday protein into something extraordinary. The tender chops are coated in steak spice, seared, then drizzled with a creamy shallot pan sauce. Like any great steakhouse-style meal you'd eat with a date, the sides are just as impressive. Roasted potatoes and zesty green beans round everything out. Now all you need is someone to bring you a dessert menu!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Bold & Savory Steak Spice
Beef Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Halve, peel, and mince shallot. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet; roast 20-25 minutes total.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add the green beans then).
• Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss green beans on empty side with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting and add green beans to a second baking sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until potatoes are golden brown and green beans are tender, 12-15 minutes more.
• While veggies roast, pat pork* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt, then coat with as much Steak Spice as will stick. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. TIP: If crust begins to brown too quickly, reduce heat to medium. • Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Heat another drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium heat. Add shallot; cook, stirring, until softened and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in stock concentrate and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings). Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Season generously with pepper.
• Toss green beans with lemon zest. • Divide pork, potatoes, and green beans between plates. Spoon sauce over pork. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.