Does your love for pasta know no bounds? We’ve got the perfect recipe for any self-professed carb connoisseur. Al dente spaghetti, shredded Brussels sprouts, Parmesan, lemon, and chives come together in a combination that’s hearty, satisfying, and classically comforting. Just add a sprinkle of chili flakes and crunchy toasted panko over the top to take things, well... over the top!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Garlic Herb Butter(ContainsMilk)
Cheese Roux Concentrate(ContainsMilk)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Mince chives. Trim and halve Brussels sprouts lengthwise; lay flat, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Once water is boiling, add spaghetti to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 9-11 minutes. • Reserve 1½ cups pasta cooking water (2 cups for 4 servings), then drain. (Keep empty pot handy for step 4.) • Meanwhile, melt 1 TBSP plain butter (2 TBSP for 4) in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add panko and cook, stirring, until golden and toasted, 2-3 minutes. Stir in half the chives and season with salt and pepper. • Turn off heat; transfer to a small bowl. Wipe out pan.
• Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until bright green and slightly softened, 4-6 minutes. • Stir in a pinch of chili flakes if desired; cook for 30 seconds more. Turn off heat.
• Once spaghetti is drained, heat empty pot over medium heat. Add cheese roux and 1 cup reserved pasta cooking water (1½ cups for 4 servings); whisk to combine. Cook, whisking, until slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. • Reduce heat to medium low and whisk in cream cheese until melted and combined.
• Add drained spaghetti, Brussels sprouts, garlic herb butter, Parmesan, half the lemon zest, remaining chives, and a big squeeze of lemon juice to pot with sauce. Cook, tossing, until butter melts and pasta is coated in a creamy sauce, 1 minute. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time. • Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice if desired.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Top with panko and remaining lemon zest to taste. Sprinkle with remaining chili flakes if desired. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.