Sheet Pan Cherry-Glazed Chicken Legs
All In One Pan
When it comes to chicken, we’re always looking for two things: golden, crackly skin and juicy, flavorful meat. Oh, you too? Enter: these roasted chicken legs. They’re all that and then some—the “some” being a cinnamon-paprika spice rub and cherry jam glaze that really take ’em above and beyond. On the side, there’s thyme-roasted potatoes, lemon butter green beans, and a tangy roasted garlic dipping sauce. Get a leg up on dinnertime!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Smoky Cinnamon Paprika Spice
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce (except green beans). • Dice potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Strip thyme leaves from stems; chop leaves until you have 2 tsp. • 4 SERVINGS: Chop thyme leaves until you have 1 TBSP.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, chopped thyme, salt, and pepper. • Place whole garlic cloves in the center of a small piece of foil; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cinch into a packet and place on same sheet.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels. Drizzle with olive oil and rub all over with Cinnamon Paprika Spice, salt, and pepper. • Place skin sides up on opposite side of sheet from potatoes. Roast on top rack for 20 minutes (you’ll glaze the chicken then).
• Once everything has roasted 20 minutes, remove sheet from oven. • Transfer foil-wrapped garlic to a cutting board. • Brush tops of chicken with jam. Return to oven until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden brown, 8-12 minutes more.
• Meanwhile, zest and quarter lemon. Gently mash roasted garlic with a fork. • Pierce green bean bag with a fork; place bag on a plate. Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. Transfer beans to a medium bowl and toss with 1 TBSP butter, half the lemon zest, salt, and pepper. • In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mashed garlic, a squeeze of lemon juice, and remaining lemon zest to taste. Season with salt and pepper. • TIP: No microwave? No problem! Steam the green beans in a small pot with a splash of water until just tender, 5-7 minutes.
• Divide chicken, potatoes, and green beans between plates with sauce for dipping. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.