Cream Cheese & Red Pepper Jam Sandos
with Cucumber, Dilly Arugula & Apple
Summer is coming, and we’re here to make sure you’re ready for it! Our plan starts with fresh, wholesome meals and ends with getting you outside into the sunshine (where you belong!). And this 10-minute flavor phenom of a lunch idea is just the thing. You’ll spread chewy toasted ciabatta with rich, tangy cream cheese and a schmear of savory-sweet red pepper jelly, top with crunchy slices of cuke, and finish with a pile of arugula dressed in a light lemon-dill vinaigrette to make super-summery sandwiches. On the side is more peppery, herbaceous salad, plus fresh apple slices (y’know, to keep the doctor away).
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Red Pepper Jam
Not included in your delivery
• Halve ciabattas; toast until golden brown.
• Wash and dry produce.
• Quarter lemon. Roughly chop dill fronds. Trim and thinly slice cucumber into rounds. Halve, core, and thinly slice apple.
• In a medium bowl, toss together arugula, a drizzle of olive oil, juice from one lemon wedge (juice from two wedges for 4 servings), salt, pepper, and as much dill as you like.
• Spread bottom halves of ciabattas with cream cheese and red pepper jam. Top with cucumber slices and as much arugula salad as you like. Close sandwiches.
• Halve sandwiches on a diagonal and divide between plates. Serve apple slices and any remaining arugula salad on the side.