This dish features the key to a crowd-pleasing dinner: sauce! Who could turn down a drizzly herb and Dijon concoction, especially one that’s spooned across pan-seared chicken, roasted potatoes, and broccoli? No one, we say. At least not anyone we’ve met. So get ready for the creamiest, most show-stopping sauce celebration you have experienced yet.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Pick and finely chop fronds from dill.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until lightly browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest.
• While chicken cooks, toss broccoli on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on middle rack until tender, 12-15 minutes.
• Heat pan used for chicken over medium heat. Stir in stock concentrate, 2 TBSP water (4 TBSP for 4 servings), and as much chopped dill and mustard as you like. • Remove pan from heat; stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4), scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If sauce seems too thick, add more water 1 tsp at a time until it reaches a drizzling consistency.
• Slice chicken crosswise. • Divide chicken, potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with any remaining chopped dill if desired and serve.