Craving a jumble of roasted veggies for dinner? We’ve got just the thing. Here, we roast sweet potato, mushrooms, onion, and zucchini until tender, then toss with a homemade, ginger-infused honey miso dressing for sweet and savory flavor. The veggies are all piled over buttery lime rice, then drizzled with a creamy chili sauce for a little heat and sprinkled with sesame seeds for crunch. Hearty, saucy, and oh-so satisfying—it doesn’t get any better than that.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Miso Sauce Concentrate(ContainsSoy)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce(ContainsSoy)
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces. Trim and halve mushrooms (skip if your mushrooms are pre-sliced!). Halve, peel, and cut onion into ½-inch- thick wedges. Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Peel and grate ginger. Zest and quarter lime.
• In a small pot, combine rice, 1¼ cups water (2¼ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While rice cooks, toss sweet potato, mushrooms, and onion on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, half the Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. (You’ll use the remaining Fry Seasoning in the next step.) • Roast on middle rack until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes total (you’ll start the zucchini after 5 minutes).
• Meanwhile, toss zucchini on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, remaining Fry Seasoning, and salt. • Once veggies have roasted 5 minutes, place sheet with zucchini on top rack. Roast until browned and tender, 15-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey, miso sauce concentrate, a big squeeze of lime juice, and ginger to taste. • In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, and a squeeze of lime juice. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency.
• Once veggies and zucchini are done, combine on 1 baking sheet and toss with honey miso dressing. • Fluff rice with a fork; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) and lime zest. Season with salt. • Divide rice between shallow bowls or plates. Top with veggie jumble. Drizzle with creamy chili sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.