Coconut curry is one of those comforting flavors we can’t live without. Our chefs indulged that craving, and this one dresses up ramen noodles and a slurry of veggies, including bell pepper and mushrooms. We wouldn’t leave you without a little crunch on your stir fry, either: sweet and savory peanuts. We’re pretty sure this is one veggie noodle dish you’ll go nuts over.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Coconut Milk(ContainsTree Nuts)
Veggie Pho Stock Concentrate
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce(ContainsSoy)
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Halve, core, and thinly slice bell pepper into strips. Trim and thinly slice mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic. Quarter lime. Roughly chop cilantro. Roughly chop peanuts or crush in their bag with a heavy-bottomed pan.
• Once water is boiling, add ¾ of the noodles (save the rest for another use) to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 1-2 minutes. • Drain and rinse noodles under cold water for at least 30 seconds. Toss noodles with a drizzle of oil; set aside. (Keep empty pot handy for next step.)
• Heat a drizzle of oil in empty pot used for noodles over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and mushrooms; season with ¼ tsp salt (½ tsp for 4 servings) and a pinch of pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 5-7 minutes.
• Add a drizzle of oil to pot with veggies and reduce heat to medium. Add garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Stir in chili sauce, stock concentrate, half the coconut milk (you’ll use more later), and half the curry powder (all for 4 servings)
• Add drained noodles and ¼ tsp sugar (½ tsp for 4 servings). If needed, stir in splashes of remaining coconut milk until everything is thoroughly coated in sauce. • Remove pot from heat; stir in juice from half the lime. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
• Divide stir-fry between bowls. Top with cilantro, peanuts, and a squeeze of lime juice. Serve with any remaining lime wedges on the side.