Spicy Coconut Curry Chicken Noodle Soup
with Cabbage, Carrot & Scallions
Spicy chicken. Noodles. Veggies. Curry spices. If you’re looking for a quick, warming dinner idea, look no further! Here, you’ll sauté chicken with scallions and garlic, then add cabbage, carrots, soy sauce, and coconut milk. Stir in our savory concentrated green curry paste, sweet Thai chili sauce, and chewy quick-cooking ramen noodles, then top with a scattering of fresh scallion greens for a pop of color and flavor. Best of all, you’ll be digging into this comforting bowl in a quick 15 minutes.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chopped Chicken Breast
Red Cabbage & Carrot Mix
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Green Curry Paste
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Peel and mince or grate garlic. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• Cut chicken* into bite-size pieces if necessary. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pot over high heat. Add chicken, garlic, scallion whites, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until chicken is lightly browned and scallion whites are softened, 2-4 minutes (chicken will finish cooking in Step 3).
• Stir cabbage and carrot mix, soy sauce, and 1½ cups water (3 cups for 4 servings) into pot with chicken. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through, 2-4 minutes.
• Once medium pot of water is boiling, add noodles; cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 1-2 minutes. • Drain, then rinse noodles under cold water, 30 seconds.
• Stir coconut milk (shake in container first), chili sauce, curry paste, and drained noodles into pot with soup; season with salt and pepper.
• Divide soup between bowls. Garnish with scallion greens. Serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.