Zucchini & Corn Queso Blanco Burritos
with Rice, Creamy Guacamole & Pico de Gallo
We can’t get enough of burritos, and all of the endless filling possibilities, though it’s going to be hard to top this crazy-good combo. Charred corn and tender spiced zucchini are layered onto warmed tortillas with fluffy, lime-scented rice, creamy guacamole, zesty pico de gallo, and (are you ready?) an oozy, creamy queso blanco sauce. Yep, thought you might agree!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Southwest Spice Blend
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • Drain and rinse corn. Trim and quarter zucchini lengthwise; slice crosswise into ½-inch-thick quarter moons. Dice tomato into ½-inch pieces. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Zest and quarter lime.
• In a small pot, combine rice, ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve. • Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and guacamole; season with salt and pepper.
• Meanwhile, dry corn thoroughly with paper towels, removing as much moisture as possible. Heat a large, dry, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly charred, 3-5 minutes. TIP: If corn begins to pop, cover pan. • Add a drizzle of oil, zucchini, Southwest Spice Blend, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and softened, 5-7 minutes. (TIP: If veggies seem dry, add a splash or two of water.) Remove pan from heat.
• While veggies cook, in a medium bowl, combine tomato, scallion whites, juice from one lime wedge (two wedges for 4 servings), and a pinch of lime zest (¼ tsp for 4). Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. • Combine queso and 2 TBSP water (4 TBSP for 4) in a separate medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until warmed through, 30-45 seconds.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in scallion greens and juice from one lime wedge (two wedges for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper to taste. • Lay tortillas on a clean work surface. Add half the rice in a line on the bottom third of tortillas. Top with as much veggies, guacamole, pico de gallo, and queso as you like (save any extra for serving). • Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form burritos.
• Halve burritos on a diagonal. • Divide burritos, remaining rice, and any remaining veggies between plates. Serve with any remaining guacamole, pico de gallo, queso, and lime wedges on the side.