Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
with Roasted Veggie Jumble & Herby Yogurt Sauce
This meal is ideal for a weeknight, because it takes just 15 minutes to prep! The rest of the time, set the table, unwind, and maybe even do last night’s dishes (we won’t tell) while everything cooks in the oven. You’ll sear juicy pork tenderloin in a hot pan, then top it with a balsamic-mustard glaze and roast to perfection alongside a caramelized medley of carrots, red onion, and broccoli drizzled with lemony yogurt-herb sauce just before serving. It looks like another tangy, sweet, and savory HelloFresh evening!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Halve, peel, and dice onion into ½-inch pieces. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ¼-inch-thick pieces. Zest and quarter lemon. • Toss onion, broccoli, and carrots on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil. (For 4 servings, spread veggies out across entire sheet.) Season with salt and pepper. Roast on top rack until tender, 20-22 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet after 12 minutes).
• Meanwhile, pat pork* dry with paper towels; season all over with half the oregano (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning occasionally, until browned all over, 3-5 minutes (pork will cook through in the oven). • Once veggies have roasted 12 minutes, remove sheet from oven; carefully push veggies to one side of sheet. Transfer pork to empty side of sheet. Return to top rack and roast until pork is almost cooked though, 8 minutes more. (For 4, leave veggies roasting; transfer pork to a second baking sheet and roast on middle rack.)
• While everything roasts, in a small bowl, combine balsamic glaze, mustard, lemon zest, and ¼ tsp sugar (½ tsp for 4 servings). Set aside.
• Mince parsley. Trim and mince scallions. • In a second small bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, scallions, 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4 servings), juice from one lemon wedge (two wedges for 4), salt, and pepper.
• Once pork has roasted 8 minutes, remove sheet from oven (for 4 servings, leave veggies roasting if needed). Carefully spoon half the glaze over pork. Return sheet to oven until pork is cooked through, glaze is tacky, and veggies are tender, 2-3 minutes more. Transfer pork to a cutting board to rest. • Transfer veggies to a large bowl and let cool for at least 2 minutes. Add half the yogurt sauce; toss to combine.
• Thinly slice pork crosswise. • Divide pork and veggie jumble between plates. Spoon remaining glaze over pork. Serve with remaining yogurt sauce on the side.
Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 145°.