Looking for a sammie with a bit more style? Meet burrata and pesto—the most deluxe duo and simplest way to turn your lunch totally lavish. This extra-rich mozzarella is layered onto pesto-slathered baguettes, and then topped with tender zucchini and fresh sliced tomato. For an even fancier finish, everything’s drizzled with a tangy-sweet balsamic glaze. That’s one snazzy sub!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Demi Baguette(ContainsWheat, Soy)
• Wash and dry produce. Wrap baguettes loosely in paper towels; microwave for 30 seconds.
• Trim and slice zucchini lengthwise into 1⁄4-inch-thick planks. Slice tomato into 1⁄4-inch-thick rounds.
• Lightly drizzle zucchini with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on a microwave-safe plate; microwave until steamed, 3 minutes.
• While zucchini steams, halve baguettes lengthwise. Spread pesto onto cut sides.
• Top bottom halves of baguettes with burrata; slice into burrata to spread. Top with zucchini. Fan tomato over top and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Close sandwiches and serve.