Caesar is not just for salads anymore! In fact, that deliciously creamy, tantalizingly tangy dressing has finally found its rightful home—adorning crunchy coated chicken breasts. Plus, we’ve ditched the lettuce and croutons for a surprising side that may just rock your world: crispy frico veggies. (Translation: tender roasted carrots and green beans topped with crispy baked Parmesan cheese.) After one bite, we know you’ll hail it a success.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Caesar Dressing(ContainsEggs, Milk, Fish)
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim, peel, and halve carrots lengthwise; cut into green-bean-sized pieces.
• In a medium bowl, combine panko, Italian Seasoning, half the Parmesan (you’ll use the rest later), a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. • Evenly brush tops of chicken with a thin layer of Caesar dressing (save the rest for serving). Mound coated sides with panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Bake chicken on middle rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Meanwhile, toss green beans and carrots on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until tender and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven.
• Once chicken has baked 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Evenly sprinkle remaining Parmesan into a 6-inch-wide circle on empty side of same sheet. • Roast on middle rack until chicken is browned and cooked through and frico is golden brown and crispy, 6-10 minutes. • Set chicken aside to rest. Let frico cool until crispy, then transfer to a papertowel- lined plate. • 4 SERVINGS: Sprinkle Parmesan into two 6-inch-wide circles. • TIP: Keep a close eye on frico to avoid burning.
• Break frico into bite-size pieces; toss with green beans and carrots, then divide between plates with chicken. Drizzle remaining Caesar dressing over chicken (or serve on the side for dipping).