Chicken Romesco Ravioli
in a Creamy Tomato Paprika Sauce with Zucchini Ribbons & Almonds
We’re obsessed with romesco, a rich, smoky Catalonian sauce combining roasted peppers and tomatoes with almonds, garlic, paprika, and olive oil. This dinner stars tender ravoli that are stuffed with chicken and romesco—but it doesn’t stop there. The pasta’s tossed with zucchini ribbons in a romesco-inspired, paprika-spiced tomato sauce that gets richness from butter and cream cheese. Each bowl’s topped with Parmesan for salty, savory notes and toasted almonds for crunch. It doesn’t get much better than this, folks.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Chicken Romseco Ravioli
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Peel and mince garlic. Trim ends from zucchini. Shave zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons using a peeler, rotating as you go, until you get to the seedy core; discard core.
• Heat a large, dry pan over mediumhigh heat. Add almonds and cook, stirring often, until golden brown and toasted, 2-4 minutes. Remove pan from heat; transfer almonds to a plate.
• Once water is boiling, add ravioli* to pot and reduce heat to low. Cook until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. Reserve ¼ cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
• Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for almonds over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Add tomato paste and paprika; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. • Stir in ½ cup plain water, cream cheese, 1 TBSP butter, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook until thoroughly combined and saucy, 1-2 minutes. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1 cup plain water and 2 TBSP butter.
• Add zucchini ribbons to pan with sauce, tossing to combine, until warm and slightly wilted, 1-2 minutes.
• Stir ravioli into pan with sauce mixture until thoroughly coated, adding splashes of reserved pasta cooking water if needed. • Divide pasta between bowls. Top with Parmesan and almonds and serve.