Full English Breakfast With Pork Sausage
with Portobellos, Stewed Beans & Garlic Herb Toasts
If you’re looking for a light bite, you’ve come to the wrong place! This is the full English breakfast, a famous fry-up of traditional English, Irish, or Welsh proportions that’s just right for big appetites! Fried eggs are accompanied by maple-pork sausages, juicy roasted tomatoes and portobello mushrooms, with hearty white beans in a buttery tomato sauce. More, you say? That’s the spirit! Add a slice of crisp, savory garlic toast on the side, sprinkle the plate with chopped parsley for a fresh touch, and tuck in!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Maple Pork Breakfast Sausage
Chicken Stock Concentrate
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Garlic Herb Butter
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Using the tip of a spoon, remove and discard black gills from undersides of mushrooms; trim any large stems if necessary. Quarter tomatoes lengthwise. Finely chop parsley.
• Place sausages* on one side of a lightly oiled baking sheet; roast on top rack for 5 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then). (For 4 servings, spread out across entire sheet.)
• Meanwhile, drizzle mushrooms with oil; rub both sides to evenly coat. Season all over with half the Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Drizzle tomatoes with oil; season all over with salt and pepper. • Once sausages have roasted 5 minutes, carefully arrange tomatoes and mushrooms (stem sides down) on empty side of sheet. Return to top rack and roast until veggies are tender and sausages are cooked through, 14-16 minutes more. (For 4, leave sausages roasting; arrange veggies on a second sheet and roast on middle rack.)
• Meanwhile, heat 1 TBSP plain butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small pot over medium-high heat until melted. Add remaining Fry Seasoning; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add half the tomato paste (all for 4) and cook, stirring, until thickened and darkened, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in beans and their liquid, stock concentrate, and ¾ tsp sugar (1½ tsp for 4). Cook, stirring, until liquid has thickened and beans are saucy, 2-4 minutes more. Taste and season generously with salt and pepper. Remove pot from heat; cover to keep warm.
• Toast bread and spread with garlic herb butter. Halve garlic toasts on a diagonal.
• While bread toasts, heat a drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Crack eggs* into pan and cover. (For 4 servings, you may want to cook eggs in batches.) Fry eggs to preference. Season with salt and pepper.
• Reheat beans over medium heat if necessary. • Divide sausages, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, and garlic toasts between plates in separate sections. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Breakfast Sausage is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.
Wash hands and surfaces after handling raw eggs. Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.