with Fried Eggs, Guacamole, Cheese & Lime Crema
If you're a fan of breakfast for dinner, this is 100% the meal for you! Get ready for our spin on the classic Mexican breakfast of warm tortillas loaded with creamy refried black beans, topped with savory tomato sauce and eggs fried just the way you like them. Dollop it all with guacamole, drizzle with tangy lime crema, then sprinkle with a blend of Mexican cheeses and crisp scallion greens (and hey, you might just want it for breakfast, too!)
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Mexican Spice Blend
Veggie Stock Concentrate
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Refried Black Beans
Mexican Cheese Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Bring 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) to room temperature. Wash and dry produce. • Zest and quarter lime. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• In a small bowl, combine sour cream, ¼ tsp sugar (½ tsp for 4 servings), a squeeze of lime juice, and a pinch of lime zest. • Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, scallion whites, and Mexican Spice Blend; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 minute. • Add crushed tomatoes and ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4 servings); cook, stirring, until mixture is mostly smooth, 2-3 minutes. Stir in stock concentrate and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4); simmer until thickened, 3-5 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While sauce simmers, heat a drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium heat. Once hot, crack eggs* into pan and cover. (For 4 servings, you may want to cook eggs in batches.) Fry eggs to preference. Season with salt and pepper.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds. • Place half the refried beans (all for 4 servings) and softened butter in a second small microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until beans are warmed through and butter is mostly melted, 45-60 seconds. • Stir in a squeeze of lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Divide tortillas between plates. Spread each tortilla evenly with refried beans and top with tomato sauce and eggs. • Dollop with guacamole and drizzle with crema. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend and scallion greens. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.
Wash hands and surfaces after handling raw eggs. Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.