Tex-Mex Kidney Bean Wraps
with Guacamole & Wedge Salad
If you’re looking for fresh lunch ideas, check out this vegetarian option: These wraps are stuffed with layers of creamy guac, spiced kidney beans, a Mexican cheese blend, baby lettuce leaves, and crushed blue corn tortilla chips. On the side, more fresh crunch from a wedge salad dressed with a sweet-n-spicy dressing, and a sprinkle of more cheese and chips. Conversation might have to wait until after lunch!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Mexican Cheese Blend
Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Not included in your delivery
• Bring honey to room temperature. (TIP: Place packet in a bowl of warm water if crystallized.) Wash and dry produce. Drain and rinse beans. Quarter lime. Gently crush tortilla chips in the bag. Trim and discard root end from lettuce; quarter lengthwise.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine ¾ of the Tex-Mex paste (you’ll use the rest in the next step) with a large drizzle of oil. Stir in beans. Microwave for 1 minute; stir in juice from one lime wedge (two wedges for 4 servings). Set aside.
• In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, honey, remaining Tex-Mex paste, juice from half the lime, and 2 TBSP olive oil (4 TBSP for 4 servings). TIP: Tex-Mex paste is slightly spicy—if heat-sensitive, use less.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds. Place tortillas on a clean work surface; spread guacamole across the bottom third of each tortilla. Top with Tex-Mex beans; sprinkle with half the Mexican cheese blend and half the tortilla chips. Place 1-2 lettuce leaves on chips (you’ll use the rest for salad).
• Fold bottom side of each tortilla up over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal. Divide wraps and remaining lettuce between plates. Drizzle chile-lime dressing over lettuce; sprinkle with remaining Mexican cheese blend and remaining tortilla chips. Serve with any remaining lime wedges on the side.