Zucchini & Tomato Flatbreads
with Lemon Ricotta, Fresh Parsley, Honey & Chili Flakes
If this recipe could talk, it would say “I’m so fancy!” Toasty flatbreads are gussied up with fluffy lemony ricotta cheese, and bites of tomato and zucchini bursting with juicy goodness. Oh, and we have to talk about the bling (aka garnish) on top: parsley, chili flakes, and honey add savory-sweet contrast that makes each bite light up. You’ve just hit dinnertime gold.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Sesame, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Place a lightly oiled baking sheet on top rack (for 4 servings, use 2 lightly oiled baking sheets on top and middle racks) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; thinly slice crosswise into half-moons. Thinly slice tomato into rounds. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and softened, 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
• While zucchini cooks, in a small bowl, combine tomato, garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
• In a second small bowl, combine ricotta, half the lemon zest, ½ tsp olive oil (1 tsp for 4 servings), and lemon juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
• Carefully place flatbreads on prepared sheet (divide between both prepared sheets for 4 servings). Evenly spread flatbreads with lemon ricotta. Top with zucchini and tomato. • Bake on top rack (top and middle racks for 4) until flatbreads are golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pick parsley leaves from stems; roughly chop leaves. • Once flatbreads are done, garnish with parsley, remaining lemon zest, and chili flakes to taste. Drizzle with honey, then slice into pieces. • Divide between plates and serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.