7-Layer Dip Avocado Toasts
with Tomato, Refried Black Beans & Cheddar
Yes, it finally happened: Our chefs just turned your favorite dip into a 10-minute lunchtime treat! Layer toasted sourdough bread with creamy refried black beans, guacamole, juicy tomato, green pepper, tangy cheddar, and sour cream, then drizzle with as much hot sauce as you like. Dip, dip, olé!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Long Green Pepper
Refried Black Beans
Not included in your delivery
• Place beans in a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Continue to microwave in 1-minute increments until warmed through.
• Toast bread until golden brown.
• While bread is toasting, wash and dry produce.
• Thinly slice tomato into rounds; season with salt and pepper. Core, deseed, and dice half the green pepper (whole pepper for 4 servings) into ¼-inch pieces.
• Place toasted bread slices on a clean work surface. Top with half the beans (all for 4 servings), then layer with guacamole, tomato, diced green pepper, cheddar, and sour cream. Drizzle with as much hot sauce as you like.
• Divide toasts between plates and serve.