Buffalo Chicken Mozzarella Melts
with Tomato & Spicy Mayo
This craveable lunch idea utilizes a few clever shortcuts to get it all on the table in a quick 15 minutes. We send juicy fully cooked chicken breasts along with a double shot of savory heat: Frank’s Seasoning Blend and Frank’s Hot Sauce. You’ll pile warm seasoned chicken draped with melted mozzarella on a pillowy potato bun with juicy tomato and spicy mayo for a delectably saucy Buffalo-style sandwich that’s sure to electrify your taste buds in the best possible way!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Frank's Seasoning Blend
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Frank's Hot Sauce
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Halve buns; toast until golden brown. Thinly slice tomato into rounds.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ¼ tsp Frank’s Seasoning Blend (½ tsp for 4 servings). Stir until well combined.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. (TIP: To get even more Buffalo flavor in every bite, carefully cut each chicken breast horizontally into two thin cutlets.) Season all over with remaining Frank’s Seasoning Blend.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until slightly warmed, 1-2 minutes per side. Stir in Frank’s hot sauce and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until butter has melted; baste chicken with sauce.
• Top chicken with mozzarella. Cover and cook until cheese melts, 1-2 minutes.
• Spread cut sides of toasted buns with spicy mayo. Fill buns with cheesy chicken, any remaining sauce in pan, and tomato. Divide melts between plates and serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.