Mamma mia! Here’s some perfect pasta prepared at pronto speed. The sauce starts with tomato and chicken sausage that cook up quickly in the pan. Once you’ve got your water boiling for the pasta, in go the ravioli, which become al dente in a flash since they’re fresh. After that, all you gotta do is finish the creamy sauce and it’s buon appetito!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Italian Chicken Sausage Mix
Spinach Ricotta Ravioli(ContainsMilk, Eggs, Wheat)
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Halve tomatoes. Quarter lemon.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage*, scallion whites, and Italian Seasoning. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until sausage is browned and scallions are softened, 3-5 minutes (the sausage will finish cooking in step 4). • Stir in tomato and cook until just softened, 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat.
• Once water is boiling, gently add ravioli to pot. Reduce to a low simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente and floating to the top, 4-5 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings), then drain. TIP: Gently shake strainer with ravioli in it to remove as much moisture as possible.
• Stir stock concentrate, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a small splash of reserved pasta cooking water into pan with sausage mixture. Cook over low heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan, until sausage is cooked through, 1-2 minutes more. • Stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until melted and combined. Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved cooking water a splash at a time until sauce reaches a creamy consistency.
• Gently stir drained ravioli into pan with sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
• Divide pasta between plates or bowls. Garnish with scallion greens. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.