Craving a bit of sunshine? We’re right there with you. And while we can’t bring you perfect 80 degree weather, we can serve up a dish that’ll brighten your day. We’re talking tender pasta pillows stuffed with ricotta cheese and hearty spinach (already pretty awesome on their own), cloaked in a creamy, cheesy, lemon-spiked sauce. It’s gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiny meal!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Spinach Ricotta Ravioli(ContainsMilk, Eggs, Wheat)
Veggie Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Halve bell pepper; remove stem and seeds. Cut tomato into six wedges. Peel and thinly slice garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Place bell pepper and tomato on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange bell pepper cut sides down. • Roast on middle rack until veggies are softened and lightly charred, 20-25 minutes. • Let bell pepper cool slightly, then transfer to a cutting board and thinly slice into strips.
• When veggies are almost done, gently add ravioli to pot of boiling water. Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente and floating to the top, 4-5 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings), then drain.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
• Add ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water (½ cup for 4 servings), stock concentrate, cream cheese, sour cream, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) to pan with garlic. • Whisk until combined and creamy, then stir in roasted tomato and sliced bell pepper. • Add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste. Season generously with salt and pepper.
• Add drained ravioli to pan with sauce; gently toss until thoroughly coated. TIP: If necessary, stir in more pasta cooking water a splash at a time until ravioli is coated in a creamy sauce. • Divide between plates and top with remaining Parmesan and lemon zest to taste. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.