Curry, cauliflower, and chicken—the three keys to dinner success! Roasted cauliflower gets its golden hue and savory-sweetness from curry powder, while a za’atar-spiced bulgur base adds herby flavor with a hint of citrus. Dried cranberries sweeten the deal and everything’s topped with juicy chicken and a cool drizzle of yogurt. If you're aiming for a dinner victory, just remember the three C’s!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Breast Strips
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens; mince whites. Peel and mince garlic.
• In a medium bowl, toss cauliflower with a large drizzle of olive oil, curry powder, and a couple big pinches of salt until evenly coated. • Spread cauliflower out on a baking sheet. Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While cauliflower roasts, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Add bulgur, 1 cup water, 1⁄4 of the Za’atar Spice (add more if you like; save a bit for serving!), and 1⁄2 tsp salt. (For 4 servings, use 2 cups water, half the Za’atar Spice, and 3⁄4 tsp salt.) Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until water has absorbed and bulgur is tender, 12-15 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While bulgur cooks, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; cut into bite-size pieces if necessary. Season with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken in a single layer; cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• Drain any excess water from bulgur; stir in cranberries. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• Divide bulgur between bowls and top with chicken and cauliflower in separate sections. Drizzle with yogurt and garnish with scallion greens. Sprinkle with a pinch of remaining Za’atar Spice and serve.