Edamame & Mandarin Orange Crunch Salad
with Spicy Sesame-Peanut Dressing
Summer called, it wants you to know it’s time to get ready for some well-deserved fun in the sun! This hearty, vibrant lunch idea is packed with delicious veggie—baby lettuce, red cabbage, and carrots form a crisp base for supremely satisfying salad. You’ll add protein-packed edamame, juicy mandarin orange segments, nutty sesame seeds, and fresh scallion greens for color, texture, and crunch. It’s all tossed with a slightly sweet and very savory peanut-sesame dressing that’s frankly the star of the show. Summer glow, here we come!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Sesame, Wheat)
Shredded Red Cabbage
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Place edamame in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave until warm and slightly tender, 30-60 seconds.
• Trim and discard root end from lettuce; chop leaves into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Peel and separate mandarin into segments; halve each segment crosswise.
• In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, sesame dressing, and as many chili flakes as you like. (TIP: Knead peanut butter packet before opening to make whisking easier.) Add water 1 tsp at a time until dressing reaches a drizzling consistency.
• Add lettuce, cabbage, carrots, scallion whites, and three-quarters of the mandarin pieces; toss to coat. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• Divide salad between bowls. Top with edamame, sesame seeds, scallion greens, and remaining mandarin pieces. Serve.