Fresh Mozz & Tomato Caprese Grain Bowls
with Arugula, Creamy Balsamic Dressing & Almonds
If you dig the flavors of a classic Caprese salad, you’re going to love this bowl! We added a few extras that transform these simple ingredients into a satisfying meal. You’ll start with a bowl of hearty grains like bulgur, rice, and barley, then add peppery arugula, juicy grape tomatoes, and tender fresh mozzarella. Dress it all in a creamy balsamic-Dijon vinaigrette and sprinkle with sliced almonds for a nutty crunch. Thanks to some clever time-savers, you’ll be enjoying this tasty, nourishing dish in just 10 minutes!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Microwavable Grain Blend
Veggie Stock Concentrate
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Massage grain blend in package; partially open top. Microwave until heated through, 1½-2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in stock concentrates, salt, and pepper; let cool. TIP: For faster cooling, transfer bowl to fridge.
• Dice mozzarella into ½-inch pieces. Halve tomatoes.
• In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, half the mayonnaise, half the mustard, and ¼ tsp sugar until well combined. (For 4 servings, use all the mayonnaise, all the mustard, and ½ tsp sugar.) Gradually whisk in ¼ cup olive oil (½ cup for 4) until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
• To bowl with grain blend, add arugula, half the mozzarella, half the tomatoes, and as much dressing as you like; toss to combine.
• Divide grain salad between bowls; top with almonds, remaining mozzarella, and remaining tomatoes. Drizzle with any remaining dressing and serve.