Garden Spinach Ricotta Ravioli
Dinner’s Just 15 Minutes Away!
Tender ravioli are pretty much good in any form, but they’re especially great when packed with fresh spinach and pillowy ricotta. This rendition is “dragged through the garden,” majorly amping up the veggie factor. Yep, this delicious dish is loaded with chopped and ribboned zucchini, diced tomato, and a bevvy of Italian herbs and spices. It’s taken to the next level with a creamy lemon sauce, nutty Parmesan, and a sprinkle of scallion greens. Be still, our pasta-loving hearts…
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Spinach Ricotta Ravioli
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat)
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim ends from zucchini; shave zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons using a peeler, rotating as you go. Stop once you get to the seedy core; finely chop core. Dice tomato. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Zest and quarter lemon. • 4 SERVINGS: Zest 1 lemon and quarter both.
• Once water is boiling, gently add ravioli to pot. Immediately reduce to a low simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente and floating to the top, 4-5 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain. • TIP: Gently shake strainer with ravioli in it to remove as much moisture as possible.
• Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chopped zucchini, tomato, scallion whites, and Italian Seasoning; cook until veggies are just softened, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
• Reduce heat under pan with veggies to medium; stir in stock concentrate, a squeeze of lemon juice, and ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water. Reduce heat to low and cook 1-2 minutes. • Stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter. Season with salt and pepper. • 4 SERVINGS: Stir in 1/3 cup reserved pasta cooking water. Use 2 TBSP butter. • TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved cooking water a splash at a time until sauce reaches a creamy consistency.
• Separate zucchini ribbons with your hands, then stir into pan with sauce. • Carefully stir in ravioli. Simmer until sauce is thickened, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon zest to taste.
• Divide ravioli mixture between bowls. Garnish with scallion greens and Parmesan. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.