Ah, the humble turkey patty. Simple, adaptable, flavorful—seriously, what’s not to love? In this dish, patties are infused with fresh ginger and tangy ponzu sauce, then drizzled with a sweet chili mayo and garnished with scallions. On the side, roasted broccoli and red cabbage are tossed with chili sauce and sesame dressing for a crunchy, colorful salad. And, for the ultimate patty trick (see what we did there?), you’ll have everything plated in about 30 minutes. Weeknight win!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce(ContainsSoy)
Ponzu Sauce(ContainsSoy, Fish, Wheat)
Shredded Red Cabbage
Sesame Dressing(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Peel and mince or grate ginger until you have 1 TBSP (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens; mince whites.
• Toss broccoli on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 12-15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with half the chili sauce (you’ll use the rest later). Add water 1 tsp at a time until sauce reaches a drizzling consistency.
• In a large bowl, combine turkey*, ginger, scallion whites, ponzu, stock concentrate, panko, salt (we used 1⁄2 tsp; 1 tsp for 4 servings), and pepper. Mix gently until thoroughly combined. • Form into 6 1 1⁄2-inch balls (12 balls for 4). TIP: Rub hands with a little oil first to prevent sticking. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey mixture; gently press down with a spatula to make 1⁄2-inch-thick patties. (For 4, cook in batches if necessary.) Cook patties until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
• In a second large bowl, toss together roasted broccoli, cabbage, sesame dressing, half the scallion greens, and remaining chili sauce. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Divide patties and salad between plates. Drizzle patties with sweet chili mayo and garnish with remaining scallion greens. Serve.