Greek-Style Chicken Wraps
with Shawarma Sauce & Cucumber Carrot Salad
Ho-hum chicken salad gets a much-needed upgrade with this Greek-inspired wrap. Fully cooked chicken breasts are chopped and tossed in a creamy, shawarma-spiced, herbaceous, and lemony sauce. The chicken salad gets wrapped up in a soft, warm tortilla with shredded carrots and crispy cucumber. More carrots and cukes are made into a lemony salad to serve alongside for a tasty lunch. Now that’s a wrap.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Super Select Cucumber
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Shawarma Spice Blend
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. Quarter lemon. Thinly slice cucumber into rounds; season with salt and pepper. Dice chicken into ½-inch pieces.
• In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinaigrette, juice from half the lemon, 1 tsp Shawarma Spice Blend (2 tsp for 4 servings), and ¼ tsp sugar (½ tsp for 4). (Use the remaining Shawarma Spice Blend as you like.) Taste and season with salt and pepper. Reserve half the sauce in a small bowl for serving.
• Add chicken to medium bowl with remaining sauce; stir until thoroughly coated.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Add chicken, a few cucumber slices (we used 3-5 slices), and as many shredded carrots as you like in a line on the bottom third of each tortilla. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• In a second medium bowl, combine remaining cucumber, any remaining shredded carrots, and remaining lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal. Divide wraps and salad between plates. Serve with reserved sauce on the side for dipping or drizzling.