Honey Miso Sweet Potato ’Shroom Jumble
over Lime Brown Rice with Zucchini & Creamy Chili Sauce
Craving a jumble of roasted veggies for dinner? We’ve got just the thing. Here, we roast sweet potato, mushrooms, onion, and zucchini until tender, then toss with a ginger-infused honey miso dressing for sweet and savory flavor. The veggies are all piled over buttery lime rice, then drizzled with a creamy chili sauce for a little heat and sprinkled with sesame seeds for crunch. Hearty, saucy, and oh-so satisfying—it doesn’t get any better than that.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Miso Sauce Concentrate
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces. Trim and halve mushrooms (skip if your mushrooms are pre-sliced!). Halve, peel, and cut onion into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Zest and quarter lime. Peel and grate ginger.
• In a small pot, combine rice, 1¼ cups water (2¼ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
Swap in brown rice for jasmine rice; use 1¾ cups water (3½ cups for 4 servings) and a pinch of salt. Cook for 20-25 minutes. (Save jasmine rice for another use.)
• While rice cooks, toss sweet potato, mushrooms, and onion on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, half the Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. (You’ll use the remaining Fry Seasoning in the next step.) • Roast on middle rack for 5 minutes (you’ll start the zucchini then).
• Meanwhile, toss zucchini on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, remaining Fry Seasoning, and salt. • Once veggies have roasted 5 minutes, place sheet with zucchini on top rack. Roast until everything is browned and tender, 15-20 minutes more.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey, miso sauce concentrate, a big squeeze of lime juice, and ginger to taste. • In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, and a squeeze of lime juice. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency.
• Once veggies and zucchini are done, combine on a baking sheet and toss with honey-miso dressing. • Fluff rice with a fork; stir in lime zest and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Season with salt. • Divide rice between shallow bowls or plates. Top with sweet potato and mushroom jumble. Drizzle with creamy chili sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.