In a Pickle Pulled Pork Sandos
with Swiss Cheese & Dijonnaise
Make lunch feel like a picnic (even if you’re at your desk) with all the hearty flavors of slow-cooked pulled pork in just a matter of minutes! Warm, succulent, smoky-sweet shredded pork is loaded onto toasted ciabatta buns, swiped with zingy Dijonnaise, and topped with nutty Swiss cheese and crisp dill pickle slices. No picnic blanket is required, but do have the napkins handy!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Sliced Dill Pickle
• Halve ciabattas and toast until golden brown.
• Place pulled pork* in a medium microwave-safe bowl; using two forks, shred into smaller pieces. Stir in ketchup and half the Fry Seasoning (all for 4 servings). Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until heated through and flavors have melded, 2-3 minutes.
• In a small bowl, combine mustard and mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
• Place toasted ciabattas on a clean work surface. Spread bottom halves of ciabattas with Dijonnaise. Top with Swiss, pulled pork, and as much sliced pickle as you like. Close sandwiches.
• Halve sandwiches on a diagonal and serve with any remaining pickle on the side.
Pulled Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.