Lasagna with Meat Sauce - Ready to Heat
with Beef And Italian Pork Sausage in a Rustic Tomato Sauce
Enjoy a comforting, homestyle dinner—fast! Our lasagna is layered with creamy ricotta, melty mozzarella, and bold, nutty Romano cheeses in a savory, slow-simmered tomato sauce packed with hearty ground beef and herby spiced Italian pork sausage. Enjoy this luscious lasagna on its own, or serve with a green salad and garlic bread to create a quick Italian feast fit for weeknights and special occasions alike.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Lasagna with Meat Sauce
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
FOR THE OVEN:
- Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove outer packaging and plastic film; cover lasagna tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet. Bake on middle rack for 25 minutes.*
- Remove foil and return to middle rack and bake until cheese is golden brown and an internal temperature of 165 F, 10 - 15 minutes more.
- Let stand for 2 minutes. Divide between 2 plates.
FOR THE MICROWAVE
- Remove outer packaging.
- Pierce plastic film a few times with a fork.
- Place tray on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F as measured by a food thermometer.*
- Let stand for 2 minutes. Carefully remove plastic film and divide between 2 plates.
*You read that right: All trays and film are oven-safe and microwave-safe!
This meal is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165º.