Loaded Fajita Potato Wedges
with Fried Egg, Pepper Jack & Zesty Garlic Mayo
You’ve had fajitas, and you’ve had potato wedges, but you’ve probably never had either of those things quite like this. Potatoes roast with green bell pepper, onion, and our signature Fajita Spice; meanwhile, you whip up some surprising sides (garlic mayo and fried eggs—heyo!). Wedges are topped with cheddar and pepper jack, then returned to the oven until melty and “nacho-esque.” Everything’s garnished with diced tomato, eggs, and mayo drizzle, then eaten straight from the pan for a meal that's the best of two tasty worlds.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Long Green Pepper
Fajita Spice Blend
Pepper Jack Cheese
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into 1⁄2-inch-thick wedges. Halve, peel, and thinly slice onion. Slice top off green pepper; core and deseed, then cut into 1⁄2-inch-thick rings. Dice tomato into 1⁄4-inch pieces. Peel and finely chop garlic.
• Toss potatoes, onion, and green pepper on a foil-lined baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, 2 tsp Fajita Spice (4 tsp for 4 servings), a big pinch of salt, and pepper. • Spread veggies out in a single layer. Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Place garlic and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave- safe bowl. Microwave until softened, 20-25 seconds. Set aside to cool. • Once cooled, stir in mayonnaise and remaining Fajita Spice until combined. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium heat. Once hot, crack eggs* into pan and cover. Fry eggs to preference. Season with salt and pepper. • Remove pan from heat; cover to keep warm.
• Once veggies are done, carefully remove baking sheet from oven. Sprinkle cheddar and pepper jack over veggies. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, 2-3 minutes.
• Carefully top veggies on sheet with tomato and fried eggs. Drizzle with garlic mayo and serve directly from sheet for a family-style experience.