Pesto Caprese Sandwiches
with an Almond-Studded Green Salad | 2 servings
Making a great sandwich is an art form. Dramatics aside, when you get it right, there’s really nothing better. Luckily, we’ve made nailing it totally effortless. (All you have to do is assemble and dig in.) This one’s got ciabatta bread, pesto, ripe tomatoes, mixed greens, and fresh mozz. There’s also a balsamic-tossed side salad to round things out. Put everything together at the office or be your own best friend and whip it up before you leave for work. When noon rolls around, you’ll be looking at the office fridge with heart eyes.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry all produce.
• Halve ciabatta rolls. Toast until golden if desired. Thinly slice mozzarella into rounds. Halve tomatoes lengthwise; slice crosswise into half-moons.
• In a medium bowl, toss mixed greens and almonds with vinegar and a large drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
• Spread pesto onto cut sides of ciabatta rolls. Fill with tomatoes, mozzarella, and a bit of salad.
• Halve sandwiches on a diagonal and divide between plates. Toss any remaining tomatoes into remaining salad; serve on the side.