We know what you’re thinking, “Is this a dream? Did HelloFresh really make a dish that combines nachos with burgers?” We sure did! Between each soft, pillowy bun you’ll find a juicy beef patty smothered with saucy nacho cheese and fresh pico de gallo. Blue corn tortilla chips are tucked into the burger for maximum crunch. And because a good burg’ deserves some tater love, we paired the dish with “siesta” potatoes—diced and spiced roasted Yukon Golds topped with sour cream and more pico—that you definitely don’t want to sleep on!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Potato Buns(ContainsMilk, Wheat, Eggs, Soy)
Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Mexican Spice Blend
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Toss on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, Mexican Spice Blend, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until lightly golden and tender, 20-25 minutes. (For 4, divide potatoes between two sheets; roast on top and middle racks.)
• While potatoes roast, finely dice tomato. Mince jalapeño, removing ribs and seeds for less heat. Quarter lemon.
• In a small bowl, combine tomato, jalapeño, juice from one lemon wedge (two wedges for 4 servings), ¼ tsp sugar (½ tsp for 4), and a pinch of salt and pepper. TIP: Not a fan of spicy food? Feel free to add as little or as much jalapeño as you like.
• Form beef* into two patties (four patties for 4 servings), each slightly wider than a burger bun. Season generously all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook to desired doneness, 3-5 minutes per side. • Meanwhile, halve buns; toast directly on oven rack until golden.
• Meanwhile, place queso blanco in a second small microwave-safe bowl; cover bowl with plastic wrap. Microwave until warmed through, 25-30 seconds; stir. TIP: If necessary, microwave for 5-10 seconds more.
• Fill buns with tortilla chips (use about half a bag per bun), patties, queso blanco, and half the pico de gallo. • Divide burgers and potatoes between plates. Top potatoes with remaining pico and sour cream. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.