One-Pan Chicken Kale Caesar Wraps
with Parmesan & Tomato
All hail (or should we say all kale) this 20-minute salad wrap, perfect for a speedy, delicious lunch or dinner! It’s light, creamy, and bursting with crisp textures and satisfying flavors. You’ll quickly sear Italian herbed chicken cutlets while whipping up a lemony, creamy Caesar dressing. Then, it’s time to wrap! Layers of warm, savory chicken, juicy tomato, tender, crunchy dressed kale, and lots of Parmesan mingle in warm tortillas for a mealtime coup the likes of which Brutus would be proud. Et tu, Chef?
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chopped Chicken Breast
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Fish)
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • Quarter lemon. Remove and discard any large stems from kale; chop into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice tomato into rounds; season with salt and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with half the Italian Seasoning (you'll use more in next step), salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken in a single layer; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together Caesar dressing, mayonnaise, oregano, 1 TBSP olive oil, ½ tsp Italian Seasoning, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper (2 TBSP olive oil, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, and a big squeeze of lemon juice for 4 servings). (Be sure to measure the Italian Seasoning—we sent more!) • In a large bowl, massage kale using your hands (similar to how you would knead dough) until leaves are tender, 1 minute. TIP: Don’t skip this step— massaging helps the kale leaves wilt slightly, lending a tender (never fibrous!) texture.
• To bowl with kale, add half the creamy Caesar dressing; toss to coat. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread remaining creamy Caesar dressing across bottom third of each tortilla. Top with chicken, tomato, half the Parmesan, and as much kale salad as you like (be sure to reserve some salad for serving!). • Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide wraps and remaining kale salad between plates. Garnish salad with remaining Parmesan and serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.