One-Pan Pulled Pork & Chickpea Wraps
with Cucumber Yogurt Salad
Pulled pork is big on flavor when you’re short on time. Here it stars in lunch-friendly shawarma-spiced wraps full of texture and flavor that come together in just 15 minutes. You'll warm up the pork with tender chickpeas and our shawarma-inspired blend of spices, then pile it into soft tortillas with a fresh, crunchy cucumber-tomato salad dressed in lemony yogurt sauce. Wrap it all up, and you’re ready to roll in no time at all!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Shawarma Spice Blend
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Drain chickpeas. Trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise; slice into ½-inch-thick quarter-moons. Dice tomato into ¼-inch pieces. Trim and thinly slice scallion greens (save whites for another use). Quarter lemon.
• Place pulled pork* in a large bowl; using two forks (or your hands), shred into smaller pieces.
• In a large, preferably nonstick, pan, combine pulled pork, chickpeas, and Shawarma Spice Blend over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring and breaking up meat, until warmed through, 3-4 minutes.
• Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30-60 seconds.
• In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, scallion greens, yogurt, juice from half the lemon, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Add pork and chickpea mixture to bottom two-thirds of each tortilla. Top with cucumber salad. Fold up bottom edge of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Pulled Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.