Think an easy at-home dinner can't feel luxurious? This primo pasta dish is here to prove otherwise. It’s packed with double the seafood—lobster-stuffed ravioli and Italian-seasoned shrimp—then tossed with tender asparagus, tangy tomatoes, rich Parmesan, and zesty lemon. Basil pesto gives everything a rich herby finish, and there you have it folks—a home cooked meal with a five-star feel!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Lobster Ravioli(ContainsEggs, Milk, Shellfish, Wheat)
Veggie Stock Concentrate
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, gently add ravioli* to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water (2 cups for 4 servings), then drain.
• Meanwhile, wash and dry produce. Trim and discard woody bottom ends from asparagus; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Halve tomatoes lengthwise. Zest and quarter lemon. Peel and mince or grate garlic.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 2-3 minutes. • Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and softened, 1-2 minutes. • Remove pan from heat. Stir in half the lemon zest (save the rest for serving); season with salt and pepper. • Turn off heat; transfer veggies to a plate and set aside. Wipe out pan.
• Rinse shrimp* under cold water, then pat dry with paper towels. Season all over with half the Italian Seasoning (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for veggies over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. • Stir in garlic, stock concentrate, juice from half the lemon, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), and ½ cup reserved pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4). Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce begins to thicken, 2-4 minutes. Turn off heat.
• Add drained ravioli, veggies, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) to pan with shrimp mixture. Gently toss until butter has melted and ravioli is thoroughly coated. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time.
• Stir pesto into pan with ravioli until thoroughly coated. • Divide ravioli between plates. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and remaining lemon zest. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Lobster Ravioli are fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.
Shrimp are fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 145°.