Presto Pesto Panko Chicken
with Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans
Do you believe in magic? We weren’t sure until we mastered this chicken dinner trick! First, chicken is covered in a blanket of basil pesto, then coated in a magical mix of panko and mozzarella. Next, it’s transferred to the oven, and… presto chango! Chicken is unveiled, deliciously juicy, with a crispy crust sure to charm your dinner guests. For your next trick, plate chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans and watch this dinner… disappear.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Trim green beans if necessary.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add the green beans then).
• Add 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) to a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30-45 seconds. Stir in panko, mozzarella, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Place on a second lightly oiled baking sheet. Brush tops of chicken with a thin layer of pesto (you may not use all the pesto). Mound with panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Roast on middle rack until chicken is browned and cooked through, 20-22 minutes.
• Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove baking sheet from oven. Push potatoes to one side of sheet. Carefully toss green beans on opposite side of sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until potatoes and green beans are browned and tender, 12-15 minutes.
• Divide potatoes, chicken, and green beans between plates. Serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.