Primo Prosciutto Sandwiches
with Ricotta, Tomato & Balsamic Arugula Salad
The only thing better than a really great sandwich is one that takes just minutes to prepare! This Really Great Sandwich starts with toasted flatbreads that have a crunchy pizza crust vibe. Add juicy tomato, salty prosciutto, creamy fresh ricotta, and a tangle of sweet balsamic-dressed arugula. For extra points, there’s a fresh arugula salad on the side. Lunch in 10 minutes doesn’t get better than this!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Sesame, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Halve flatbreads crosswise; toast until golden.
• Wash and dry produce.
• Thinly slice tomato into rounds; lightly season with salt and pepper.
• In a large bowl, combine vinegar, a large drizzle of olive oil, and ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4 servings). Add arugula and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper.
• Spread smooth sides of toasted flatbreads with ricotta. Top half the flatbreads with prosciutto, tomato slices, and as much salad as you like. Top with remaining flatbreads, coated sides down.
• Halve sandwiches crosswise. Divide between plates; serve with any remaining salad on the side.