Queso Chicken Lettuce Wraps
with Tomato & Lime
The star of this 10-minute midday matinee is the warm queso blanco sauce you’ll drizzle over hearty chicken to make these quick and easy lettuce wraps. It starts with our no-fuss fully cooked chicken, which you’ll season, warm, and load into crisp lettuce leaves along with fresh tomato. Drape the lettuce wraps in a velvety Mexican-style queso, and serve with fresh lime wedges for a burst of fresh, tangy flavor in every delicious bite. In queso lunchtime emergency, we got you ;)
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Fajita Spice Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Quarter lime. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; thinly slice crosswise.
• Place chicken in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add half the Fajita Spice Blend (all for 4 servings), a drizzle of oil, and juice from half the lime; season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until chicken is warmed through, 90 seconds.
• Meanwhile, trim and discard root end from lettuce; separate leaves. Halve tomato lengthwise; thinly slice into half-moons.
• Combine queso blanco and 1 TBSP water (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until warmed through, 30-45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
• Divide lettuce between plates; fill with tomato and chicken. Drizzle queso over top and serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.