Quick BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
with Smoked Paprika Mayo & Lime Slaw
Evoke your favorite summertime memories—the smell of barbecue wafting through the warm evening air, crickets chirping, the sound of kids playing outdoors—with this delicious sandwich that’s ready in just 10 minutes. Slather juicy, fully cooked chicken with rich BBQ sauce and tuck into a soft brioche bun spread with smoky paprika mayo. Top with tangy cabbage slaw and fresh tomatoes for color and crunch, and enjoy the cookout vibe!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
Shredded Red Cabbage
Hot Smoked Paprika
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Halve lime. Thinly slice tomato into rounds.
• Halve and toast buns. While buns are toasting, combine chicken, BBQ sauce, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave until warmed through, 45-60 seconds (1-2 minutes for 4 servings).
• In a second medium bowl, combine cabbage, juice from lime, 1 tsp sugar, a large drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper (juice from two limes and 2 tsp sugar for 4 servings). Toss to combine.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, half the smoked paprika (all for 4 servings), a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
• Spread smoked paprika mayo on cut sides of each top bun; fill buns with as much slaw and tomato as you like. Top with BBQ chicken and close sandwiches. Serve with any remaining slaw and tomato on the side.