Steakhouse-Style Bavette Steak
with a Creamy Pan Sauce, Roasted Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli
Our chefs gave pork chops a steak-like treatment: tender chops are coated in a bold and savory steak spice, seared, then drizzled with a creamy pan sauce. And like any great steakhouse-style meal, the sides are just as impressive. Roasted potatoes and lemony broccoli round everything out. Now all you need is someone to bring you a dessert menu!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Bold & Savory Steak Spice
Beef Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Halve, peel, and mince half the onion (whole onion for 4). Zest and quarter lemon.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet; roast on top rack for 20-25 minutes total.) • Roast on top rack for 5 minutes (you’ll add the broccoli then).
• Once potatoes have roasted 5 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss broccoli on opposite side of sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting and add broccoli to a second baking sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until potatoes are golden brown and broccoli is tender, 15-20 minutes more.
• While veggies roast, pat pork dry with paper towels; season all over with salt, then coat with as much Steak Spice as will stick. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. TIP: If crust begins to brown too quickly, reduce heat to medium. • Turn off heat; transfer pork to a cutting board. Wipe out pan.
Swap in chicken or steak for pork. Cook chicken until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side, or cook steak to desired doneness, 5-7 minutes per side.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium heat. Add minced onion; cook, stirring, until softened and lightly browned, 3-4 minutes. • Stir in stock concentrate and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings). Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly reduced, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat and stir in sour cream until combined. Season generously with pepper.
• Toss broccoli with lemon zest. • Thinly slice pork crosswise. • Divide pork, potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Spoon pan sauce over pork. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Thinly slice chicken or steak against the grain.
Steak is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 145°.