Sweet & Smoky Sirloin
with Roasted Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes & Cherry Sauce
If you’re craving something that’s good and hearty, this recipe has got you covered. Pork tenderloin is rubbed with cinnamon and smoked paprika, which brings a layer of warm aromatics to the meat. It’s then roasted and drizzled in a cherry jam sauce that adds sweetness to all that savory. Roasted broccoli on the side adds a fresh pop of green, while mashed potatoes keep things creamy and classic.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
White Wine Vinegar
Smoky Cinnamon Paprika Spice
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into 1⁄2-inch pieces. Place in a large pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. • Reserve 1⁄2 cup potato cooking liquid, then drain and return potatoes to pot. • Keep covered off heat until ready to mash.
• Trim and thinly slice scallions. • Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Toss on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 15-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat pork dry with paper towels; rub with a large drizzle of olive oil. Season generously all over with salt and pepper. Reserve 1⁄4 tsp Cinnamon Paprika Spice (1⁄2 tsp for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl for the next step; rub pork all over with remaining Cinnamon Paprika Spice. • Place pork on a second baking sheet and roast on middle rack until cooked through, 18-20 minutes. • Transfer to a cutting board to rest for at least 5 minutes.
Pat steak dry with paper towels and season generously all over with salt and pepper. Reserve 1⁄4 tsp Cinnamon Paprika Spice (1⁄2 tsp for 4) in a small microwave- safe bowl for the next step; rub steak all over with remaining Cinnamon Paprika Spice. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook to desired doneness, 4-7 minutes per side. (Skip roasting.) Transfer to a cutting board to rest.
• To bowl with reserved Cinnamon Paprika Spice, add jam and half the vinegar (save the rest for another use); stir to combine. • Microwave until warm, 30-60 seconds. Stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
• Mash drained potatoes until smooth; stir in scallions, sour cream, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). If needed, stir in reserved potato cooking liquid a splash at a time until potatoes are creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
• Slice pork crosswise. • Divide pork, mashed potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Drizzle sauce over pork and serve.
Slice steak against the grain.