Tex-Mex Pulled Pork Nachos
with Mexican Cheese Blend, Pico de Gallo & Guacamole
Why, oh why, do we only eat nachos as an appetizer? Who wouldn’t want to eat nachos for lunch? Well, we sure do and we bet you do, too! In just 15 minutes—with no restaurant required—you too can enjoy this genius lunch idea. Crunchy corn tortilla chips are fully loaded with hearty Tex-Mex-style pulled pork, homemade pico de gallo, a Mexican cheese blend, rich guacamole, and a sprinkle of cilantro and fresh lime juice.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Mexican Cheese Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pulled pork* and Tex- Mex paste; cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until warmed through, 3-4 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• Meanwhile, wash and dry produce.
• Dice tomato into ¼-inch pieces. Roughly chop cilantro. (TIP: Pressed for time? Skip chopping the cilantro—instead, tear it by hand and sprinkle over top before serving!) Quarter lime.
• In a small bowl, combine tomato, chopped cilantro, and juice from half the lime.
• Divide tortilla chips between bowls; top with Tex-Mex pulled pork, Mexican cheese blend, pico de gallo, and guacamole. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.
Pulled Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.