with a Roasted Veggie Jumble & Lemon Crème Fraîche
Is there anything better than tender, buttery fish with a crunchy, nutty topping? Why, yes! How about salmon fillets coated in tangy Dijon mustard, then crusted in a mixture of chopped walnuts, panko, and butter? (To be honest, we’d eat anything with that sprinkled on top!) The topping turns toasty and crispy in the oven as the fish cooks to juicy perfection. As if that weren’t enough to sell you, it’s roasted alongside veggies in just one sheet pan. Easy, breezy weeknight dinner never tasted so good.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces (peel first if desired). Finely chop walnuts. Trim and quarter zucchini lengthwise; slice crosswise into ½-inch-thick pieces. Halve, peel, and dice onion. Zest and quarter lemon. • Place 2 TBSP butter (3 TBSP for 4) in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Let cool slightly, then stir in walnuts, panko, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, a big pinch of Italian Seasoning (you’ll use more in the next step), salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack for 8-10 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Meanwhile, pat salmon* dry with paper towels. Season with half the remaining Italian Seasoning (you’ll use more in the next step), salt, and pepper. • Brush flesh sides with mustard, then mound with walnut mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• Once potatoes have roasted 8-10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting; add zucchini, onion, and salmon to a second baking sheet and roast on middle rack.) • Carefully add zucchini and onion to empty side; drizzle with oil. Season with a pinch of remaining Italian Seasoning (use the rest as you like), salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Nestle salmon skin sides down into veggies. • Roast on top rack until salmon is cooked through, walnut crust is toasted, and veggies and potatoes are tender, 10-15 minutes. TIP: If veggies or potatoes finish before salmon, transfer to a medium bowl and continue roasting salmon.
• Meanwhile, place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in crème fraîche, half the lemon zest, and juice from 2 lemon wedges (4 wedges for 4). Season lightly with salt.
• Remove salmon from sheet. Stir together veggies and potatoes. • Divide everything between plates. Top salmon with lemon crème fraîche and remaining lemon zest to taste. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.