BBQ Pulled Pork & Red Bean Wraps
with Tomato & Pickled Onion
Savory and sweet with a dash of smoke—BBQ pulled pork is famous for its big, bold flavor. That’s the stars of these lunch-friendly wraps that come together in a quick 10 minutes. You'll warm up the pork, add red beans and smoky barbecue sauce, then pile all that hearty goodness into soft flour tortillas with pickled red onion, juicy tomato, and fresh cilantro. Wrap it up, and you’ll be ready to roll in no time.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Halve, peel, and thinly slice half the onion (all for 4 servings). Halve lime. Drain beans. Halve tomato and cut into ¼-inch-thick wedges. Roughly chop cilantro.
• In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine sliced onion, juice from lime, and a pinch of salt. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to combine and set aside to pickle.
• Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pulled pork* and beans; cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and warmed through, 3 minutes. Add BBQ sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, until coated, 2-3 minutes more.
• Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 20-30 seconds.
• Arrange tortillas on a clean work surface. Place pulled pork and beans on bottom two-thirds of each tortilla, then top with tomato, cilantro, and as much pickled onion as you like (draining first). Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal. Divide between plates and serve.
Pulled Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.