Looking for a meal that ticks ALL of the boxes? Found it! Savory beef burger patties are packed with umami-rich ‘shrooms and Parmesan. The burgers are cooked to juicy perfection, then layered onto toasty buns with crisp, smoky bacon, and Monterey Jack. Oh, and did we mention there are oven fries on the side as well as a Caesar-dressed mixed greens salad? Serve and get ready for the applause!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Potato Buns(ContainsEggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
Caesar Dressing(ContainsEggs, Milk, Fish)
Monterey Jack Cheese(ContainsMilk)
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing(ContainsEggs, Milk)
• Adjust rack to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and slice mushrooms (skip if your mushrooms are pre-sliced!). Cut potatoes into 1⁄2-inch-thick wedges. Roughly crush croutons in their bag. TIP: Cut a small slit in the bag to let some air out first.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and slightly crispy, 5-7 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Wipe out pan.
• While mushrooms cook, toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, half the Ranch Spice (you’ll use the rest later), a big pinch of salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Heat pan used for mushrooms over medium-high heat. Add bacon*; cook, turning occasionally and adjusting heat if browning too quickly, until crispy, 6-10 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer bacon to a paper- towel-lined plate. Carefully discard all but a thin layer of bacon fat (you’ll use it to cook the patties in step 6).
• While bacon cooks, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired. • Halve buns. Toast directly on middle rack, cut sides up, until golden, 2-3 minutes.
• Transfer mushrooms to a cutting board; finely chop. • In a medium bowl, gently combine beef*, chopped mushrooms, half the Parmesan, remaining Ranch Spice, salt (we used 1⁄2 tsp; 1 tsp for 4 servings), and pepper. • Form mixture into two patties (four patties for 4), each slightly wider than a burger bun. • Heat a drizzle of oil in pan with bacon fat over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes per side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cooking, top each patty with Monterey Jack; cover and cook until cheese melts and patties reach desired doneness.
• In a large bowl, toss mixed greens (reserve a bit of the mixed greens for burgers) with Caesar dressing; taste and season with salt and pepper if desired. Sprinkle with crushed croutons and remaining Parmesan. • Spread cut sides of top buns with as much ranch mayo as you like. Fill buns with patties and bacon; top with reserved mixed greens. • Divide burgers, potatoes, and salad between plates. Serve with any remaining ranch mayo on the side for dipping.