Cheesy Chicken & Guac Sandos
with Tomato & Monterey Jack
Looking for a delicious, satisfying lunch in just ten minutes? Get ready for the midday repast of your dreams. Close your eyes and picture soft brioche buns slathered with rich guacamole and filled with warm Mexican-spiced chicken layered with melted Monterey Jack cheese and juicy sliced tomato. Nope, it’s not a noontime fever dream—it’s another delicious lunch idea for which you’ll only need to add a napkin (or three!).
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Mexican Spice Blend
Monterey Jack Cheese
Not included in your delivery
• Halve buns; toast until golden brown.
• Wash and dry produce.
• Slice tomato into ¼-inch-thick rounds. Season with a pinch of salt.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Thinly slice crosswise into strips.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, toss chicken with half the Mexican Spice Blend (all for 4 servings), a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper; sprinkle with Monterey Jack. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave until chicken is warmed through and cheese melts, 1-2 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine guacamole and mayonnaise.
• Spread cut sides of buns with creamy guacamole. Using tongs or a slotted spoon, fill buns with cheesy chicken; top with tomato. Divide sandos between plates and serve.