This dish features the key to a crowd-pleasing dinner: sauce! Who could turn down a drizzly herb and Dijon concoction, especially one that’s draped across pan-seared chicken, roasted potatoes, and asparagus? No one, we say. At least not anyone we’ve met. So get ready for the creamiest, most showstopping sauce celebration you have experienced yet.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Pick and finely chop fronds from dill. Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until lightly browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest.
• While chicken cooks, toss asparagus on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on middle rack until tender, 10-12 minutes.
• Heat pan used for chicken over medium heat. Stir in stock concentrate, 2 TBSP water (4 TBSP for 4 servings), and as much chopped dill and mustard as you like. • Remove pan from heat; stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4), scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If sauce seems too thick, add more water 1 tsp at a time until it reaches a drizzling consistency.
• Slice chicken crosswise. • Divide chicken, potatoes, and asparagus between plates. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with any remaining chopped dill to taste and serve.